Terms of agreement
This agreement, hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement", is
concluded between the Internet store "http://world.shoppingbaby.com.ua",
and the user of the Internet store services, hereinafter referred to as
the "Buyer", and determines the conditions for the purchase of goods
through the Site.
registration on the site
1. Registration on the Site is carried out at http://world.shoppingbaby.com.ua/index.php?route=account/login
2. Registration on the Site is not mandatory for ordering.
3. The Seller is not responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the information provided by the User at registration.
4. Communication of the User / Buyer with operators / managers and other representatives of the Seller should be based on the principles of generally accepted morality and communication etiquette. It is strictly forbidden to use obscene words, abuse, insulting expressions, and threats and blackmail, no matter in what form and to whom they were addressed.
5. At the request of the Buyer, the manager of the Internet store must provide (by phone or via e-mail) other information necessary and sufficient, from the Buyer's point of view, to make a decision on the purchase of the goods.
6. The price of the product indicated on the Site can be changed unilaterally by the Internet store.
7. In the event of a change in the price of the goods ordered by the Buyer, the manager of the online store informs the Buyer at the earliest opportunity (by phone or via e-mail) to receive confirmation or cancellation of the order. If it is impossible to contact the Buyer, this order is considered to be canceled.
8. The buyer has the right to place an order for any goods presented on the Site. The order can be issued by the Buyer in the following ways: by phone, by e-mail, or issued independently on the Site.
9. After the order is placed on the e-mail of the Buyer, a confirmation letter is sent, with the notification of acceptance of the order, indicating the names of the selected goods and the total amount of the order, which is an integral part of this Agreement. Further, the manager of the online store contacts the Buyer (by phone or via e-mail) to receive the order confirmation.
10. In the absence of goods in the warehouse, the manager of the Internet store must inform the Buyer about it (by phone or via e-mail).
11. The buyer has the right to make a preliminary order for goods temporarily out of stock by prepayment in the manner agreed with the manager of the Internet store. When the goods are prepaid, the order is processed only after making a prepayment.
12. In the absence of goods, the Buyer has the right to replace it with another product or cancel the order.
13. The buyer has the right to refuse the ordered goods at any time prior to its payment and sending to the Buyer, informing the Internet shop about it in advance (by phone or by e-mail).
14. There is no minimum and maximum order amount on our website
15. The methods, as well as the approximate delivery time of the Goods are indicated on the Site in the section "Shipping and Payment" at http://world.shoppingbaby.com.ua/delivery. Specific delivery times can be agreed by the Buyer with the operator upon confirmation of the order.
16. Delays in delivery are possible due to unforeseen circumstances that occurred not through the fault of the Seller.
17. Upon delivery, the Order shall be delivered to the Buyer. If it is impossible to receive the Order, the goods are returned to the store
18. In the event that there are claims to the delivered Goods (differences from the departure point indicated in the schedule, production marriage, damaged goods) at the direction of the Recipient, the goods are sent to the Seller at the seller's expense.
19. When accepting the Order from the courier, the Recipient must inspect the delivered Goods and check it for compliance with the declared quantity, assortment and completeness of the Goods. In the absence of claims to the delivered Goods, the Recipient pays the Order (in the absence of 100% prepayment).
20. The time of the courier's location at the address of the Recipient is limited to 15 minutes.
21. To specify the delivery date, it is possible at the manager who contacts the Buyer for confirmation of the Order.
21. The User understands and agrees that:
delivery is a separate service that is not an integral part of the Goods purchased by the Buyer, the completion of which ends when the Recipient receives the Goods and makes payment for it. Claims for quality (defective goods), purchased Goods, arising after the receipt and payment of the Goods, are considered in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Consumer Rights". In this connection, the purchase of the Goods with delivery does not give the Buyer the right to demand replacement of the Goods or return, in accordance with the Law, by the departure of the Courier to the Buyer. When returning the Goods, the shipping cost is not refundable. The buyer returns the goods himself. For an extra fee, the courier can bring the goods that the buyer wants to exchange.
22. The buyer can pick up the goods in shop independently (self-delivery).
23. Payment for the goods is made for cash settlement during the delivery of goods, or by transferring money to the Seller's account.
24. The Internet-store undertakes:
24.1. Observe the requirements of the accepted business turnover, the terms of this Agreement and the elements of the offer, the Agreements or Appendices attached to it, as well as the approved Rules for the operation of the Internet store, if any.
24.2. Under the following and certain circumstances, the Internet store is authorized to refuse service to the Buyer.
The list of reasons for denial of service may be, but is not limited to, cases:
- distribution of information to third parties about the purchase made, including the announcement of the account number, the time of purchase, etc .;
- any manifestations of threats towards the service of the Internet store;
- Damage to the service, even insignificant, as well as attempts to inflict harm;
- distribution of false information about the Internet store service;
- circulation of one individual or legal entity from several numbers of different contacts;
- distribution, including discrediting, of information about any cooperation with the Internet store service.
In case of denial of service:
- the store's service stops any consultations on any issues;
- Informational support is not categorically implemented;
- measures are being taken to ban new purchases.
25. The Parties shall not be liable for non-delivery of communications by any means of communication, including by electronic mail, due to technical problems on the Internet, communication disruption, hosting problems, the operation of anti-spam filters and other reasons.
26. If, for any reason beyond the control of the online store, the Buyer refuses to receive the order (does not respond to the courier's phone calls, is not at the delivery point or post office for the order), the Internet store has the right to refuse in the future, the service of such a Buyer at its discretion, as in this situation, the Internet store suffers losses, namely: payment for the delivery of goods, payment for the return of goods, payment of the goods themselves redeemed for the Buyer from the wholesale seller.
Prepayment when sending cash on delivery:
Since 22.07.17 the shop is forced to take an advance payment, in the amount of 50 UAH. From the possible risks specified in paragraph 26.
Replacement of goods or if the goods did not fit, 50 UAH. do not return. In the case of marriage, the store returns all money for the goods and
The buyer has the right to exchange or return goods of proper quality. It is provided by art. 9 Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Consumer Rights".
Referring to the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Consumer Rights" and Article 9, the buyer may, within two weeks, change the goods for such exact:
• if the goods did not suit the buyer by color, size or shape.
• can not be used for the intended purpose, but under the conditions that the goods were not used by the buyer and has a presentation, consumer qualities, factory packaging
If at the time of the exchange of the same product is not available, the buyer can:
1. buy any other product,
2. get back your money spent on the purchase of goods,
3. Change the product for the same at the first time it is available for sale.
Goods that can not be returned:
1. more than two weeks have elapsed since the date of purchase of the product, which has no drawbacks
2. goods that do not have significant shortcomings, but no longer look like a new product and there are some defects caused by the buyer
3. During the inspection of the quality of the goods, facts were revealed that indicated an attempt to open, repair or other violations of the warranty service
4. Lack of complete set of goods